Lines & CallsKeeping You Connected. Always
At Intech, SIP Trunking is our replacement for traditional ISDN. It connects your telephone system to the broadband, Ethernet or private circuit into our national network. Our SIP Trunks work seamlessly with each of the leading IP telephone system brands in the UK market.
SIP Trunking is a solution where business phone systems can function using an internet connection instead of a traditional phone line. The benefits of using this type of solution are huge:
- Save Money – SIP trunking eliminates the physical connection to a phone company. By doing this, your charges are lowered as you are reducing the number of phone lines into a single point of entry
- Scalability is easy – With just one point of entry, you can upscale and downscale your operation easily
- More reliable service – SIP trunking offers a level of redundancy so if there’s a system failure or emergency, we can reroute services to a redundant data line or forward to your business mobile
If SIP trunking sounds like a good fit for your business, or you require some more information, please request a call back and a member of our team will be in touch.
Fixed Lines & Calls
Working directly with UK network operators and striking up commercial wholesale network agreements, we’re able to pass on competitive rates to allow our customers to make a significant saving.
Our specialists can help your business manage its current services and plan for any future requirements. By having just a one-bill, one provider solution, allows for seamless billing and you will benefit from cost-effective line rentals and call charges.
Geographic & Non-Geographic Numbers
Geographic and Non geographic numbers are virtual numbers that can be used to receive a call anywhere in the U.K. They are mapped to an existing telephone number or delivered using SIP. Advanced features can be added to provide statistics and reports on where calls are being received from to target business activities in the right locations.
- Low cost
- No capital outlay
- Immediate setup
- Campaign reporting
- Receive a call anywhere
- Measure inbound call performance
- Smart phone app for control on the move
- Business continuity in the event of a disaster
- Creates a local, national or international presence
- Choice of number ranges including 01, 02, 03, 0800, 0808, 0843, 0844, 0845, 0871, 0872 and 0873
- U.K. based support and customer service